1. General Entry Requirements
1a) Immigration Requirements
To enter Singapore, travellers must meet the following immigration requirements:
i) Passport Validity
- Have minimum 6-month passport validity if you are not a Singapore passport holder
iii) Security and Immigration Processes on Arrival
- Short term travellers holding a passport or travel document from a visa-required country/region must apply for a Visa
- Visa-required travellers can use the Visa-Free Transit Facility for stay of less than 96 hours in Singapore, if eligible
2. Public Health Requirements
To avoid tests and quarantine, travellers must fulfil the public health requirements below. Travellers who cannot meet the public health requirements and refuse any test(s) and/or quarantine may be turned away from Singapore.
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
You may write in to ICA_SAVE_Helpdesk@ica.gov.sg with a copy of your travel document biodata page and front cover for further assistance and verification.
Visa Free Transit Facilities
Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States, Georgia, India, The People’s Republic of China (PRC), Turkmenistan and Ukraine may be eligible for the Visa-Free Transit Facility (VFTF). Please refer to Visa-Free Transit Facility for more information.