Welcome to Singapore to visualise the tangible essence of innovative business models that encapsulates technological know-how and learn the quest to sustainability in real estate
Fun facts about Singapore
- It's a city of not just one island, but 64 islands offshore islands surrounding the main islands. One of its most popular offshore islands is Sentosa.
- It's home to the world's first night zoo – Night Safari – have you visited it?
- It's a city of (man-made) waterfalls – the first was built at Jurong Bird Park in 1971 and newest is at Jewel Changi Airport
- Singapore pioneered the first F1 night race – F1 Singapore Grand Prix started in 2008
- It's one of the world's greenest cities – we truly support sustainability!
- It's home to a UNESCO World Heritage Site–the over 150 years old Singapore Botanic Gardens was inscribed by UNESCO World Heritage site in 2015
- There are myriad neighbourhoods to explore off the beaten path
- There's always something to celebrate in Singapore because of its multi-cultural citizens and heritage
- The Lion City may actually have been inspired by a tiger – Singapore is known for its Merlion
SINGAPORE A LEADING GLOBAL FINANCIAL CITY
24/7 METROPOLIS - A CITY THAT CONNECTS OTHER CITIES
Places of Interest
Orchard Shopping Belt
Chinatown sits amid a bustling business landscape
Multi-cultural festive celebrations
Unique and well-conserved pre-war shophouses